Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Jewelry Shopping in Carlsbad Near La Costa

 Solid Rock Jewelry

http://www.gemsntreasures.com/

Welcome! Step through the door of Carlsbad Gem & Mineral, and be dazzled by the sparkles of high-quality fine jewelry, fun jewelry, nature’s glorious gems, minerals, and fossils!  Take some time to look around this quaint shop in downtown Carlsbad Village… there’s lots to see! One of a kind jewelry pieces Fascinating collections of gems, minerals & fossils Buy or sell precious diamonds.

I love these guys. I've been to their Carlsbad and Escondido locations at the malls and their staff is always really helpful, two of the girls I've met are always really sweet and are always well informed on the product and any questions I have in general about piercings and the jewelry. I've shopped here 4 times already lol! Their prices are fair too, I never feel like I'm overpaying for anything. 

See more

No comments:

Post a Comment